- Marry off the boy with Kuja Dosha or manglik boy with a girl with similar Dosha. This gets nullified.
- The deities who represent Mars are Subramanya, Karthikeya, Kumaraswamy or Skanda. Worshipping these deities every Tuesday will bring relief.
- When Mars is in 8th house and to protect the Mangalya of the girl, especially in South India, the bride is married to a tree like A Plantain tree (in some cases Pipal Tree). After the marriage is solemnized, the tree is chopped off signifying the death of husband thereby Dosha gets nullified. She will be ready for actual marriage.
- In serious cases, Maha Mrityunjaya Homa / Navagraha Homa / Ayushya Homa may be required at the appropriate time for the person bineg manglik boy or girl. Read More…
- Legend has that Savitri fought with Lord Yama and got her husband back to life. Therefore people have a faith or belief that girls should be regularly performing Savitri Vrata to protect their husband’s longevity.
- Some people recommend wearing gems like Red Coral (Moonga). But I feel that by wearing these, you are strengthening Mars and his effect on those houses may increase manifold. If possible do not try to wear any of these.
- Worshipping the Gods Bhairava or Narasimha alongside Subramanya can help relieve the distress for manglik boy or girl.
- Pooja of lord hanuman is best for give strength to your mars.
Mangliks.com, one of the well known manglik matrimonial websites for manglik marriages since 2006 is having profiles for 1,00,000+ pure manglik soulmate being manglik boy or girl . Get married this season. Visit Our Website…
Please follow and like us: