Mars is a hostile planet and is considered inauspicious. According to Vedic astrology the negative impact of Mars is typically observed in marriage & life post marriage. The Manglik dosha, which is popularly known as ‘Mangli’, is very inauspicious because an afflicted native may remain unmarried throughout his life. Naturally there is a general fear amongst people about the Manglik dosha.
What is Effect of Manglik Dosh on your Life?
This is one of the most talked about topic when it comes Indian manglik astrology especially when it comes to deciding a marriage. In the process of matchmaking and Kundli matching, even if all the attributes match and there is a Manglik dosh in either of girl or boy’s Kundli , the marriage of such people is considered inappropriate and in some conservative society it is even considered inauspicious.
Effects of Manglik dosh
Manglik Dosh can cause the following effects:
- Problems in married life
- Delay in marriage
- Disputes and Quarrel in married life
- Mismatch in way of thinking and opinions
- Death of spouse
Apart from this Manglik dosh can also lead to delay in some important aspects of life like.
- Child Birth
- Progress in Career
Even if you match two yog and they have Manglik dosh it is recommended that they should be of the same level.
- Gemstones- Mangliks are advised to wear red coral gold ring on the ring finger of right hand.
- Kumbh Vivah – As per this ritual, the Manglik person marries banana tree, Peepal tree or the idol of Lord Vishnu.
- Fasting- Mangliks are also advised to fast on Tuesday . Mangliks should consume Toor Daal.
- Marriage after 28- Mangliks should get married after the age of 28 , it is believed that the effect of this dosh lowers down with the age.
- Chanting Mantras- Reciting Navgrah mantra or Mangal mantra on Tuesday can reduce the impact. Reciting Gayatri mantra 108 times a day is also effective.
Address: 605, 6th Floor, West End Mall, Janakpuri District Center,
Janakpuri, New Delhi, Delhi 110058
Phone: 097186 13612