Mangal dosha and Kuja dosha
In ancient Sanskrit language the planet Mars is known as Mangal or Kuja. Mangal dosha is formed when an astrological situation is formed, when Mars is located in the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 7th, 8th and 12th house of a person’s horoscope chart. The person having the influence of Mangal Dosh is called Manglik. It is also known as Kuja Dosha, Bhom Dosha and Angaraaka Dosha.
Mangal Dosha has a great impact when it comes to marriage because it is one of the most important parameters considered at the time of horoscope matching. If one wishes to lead a successful martial life, position of Mars in the horoscope needs to be analyzed thoroughly.
It is said that a person if a person is manglik ascendant or moon, he will constitute 70% manglik. If a person is manglik from all the four factors he will constitute 100% manglik.
Some Characteristics of Mangal Dosha
- Both men and women can have mangal Dosha.
- The people who have Mangal Dosh are said to be hot tempered and aggressive by nature.
- They represent respect, energy, ego and self-esteem.
- If a person is born on Tuesday the effects are nullified.
- Mangal Dosha affects the married life, mental state and also leads to financial loss.
- Mangal dosh causes a delay in marriage.
- Mangliks are generally rash, impulsive and over confident.
- It affects the marital joy and mental state.
- Mangliks are short tempered and face difficulty in adapting their partners.
- Marriages between two mangliks break the curse of marriage.
Searching for a perfect Manglik life partner. Register on our site Mangliks.com. One stop destination for Manglik marriage and Kundli Matching.