Low mangal and Khuja dosha can marry non manglik
Find out the difference between high mangal (Khuja) dosha and low mangal dosha. Can a low manglik marry non manglik. Can a heavily Manglik girls and marry a low Manglik boys. What is Anshik mangal dosha. What is Partial Mangalik. What high mangal dosha means. Also Find Remedies for Manglik (Chevvai / Mars) dosha.
Manglik & Non- Manglik Shaadi (Marriage) & Remedies
Manglik people possess great energy like fire which must be utilized in the right direction or else it might lead to destruction. Mangal Dosha leads to financial loss and also affects marital joy and mental state. If a non manglik wants to marry a mangalik person there are few remedies which can help us. First of all check if the Manglik Dosha gets cancelled or else check whether it is getting neutralized by the planetary position in the horoscope of partner of choice.
Various remedies for the rectification of Mangal and Manglik Dosh
- Getting married to BANYAN TREE / PEEPAL TREE/LORD VISHNU.
- Fasting is to be carried out on Tuesday & eating only toor Daal.
- Chanting: Reciting navagraha mantra.
- Visiting Hanuman Temples ( Manglik Doshas there are so many temples in INDIA.They are in Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu and Assam .
- Offer prasad of laddu /Boondi/Deserts with hanuman ji ka chola in Lord Hanuman ji temples & Lighten with desi ghee diya.
- Offer Red Lentil Cereals (Masoor dal).
- Recite sunder kand of Hanuman ji in front Mahavir Statue.
- Wear red coral ring in gold or copper metal in anamika finger on Tuesday morning after chanting hanuman chalisa.
Manglik girl want to marry a non-manglik boy. Should we marry?
It is rightly said that the position of Mars on 1,3,5,7,8 and 12th position suggests different types of manglik and mangal dosh character. The answer to the asked question is yes, a manglik bride can marry a manglik groom. You are required to match the kundali of both the boy and girl to calculate the overall matching points.
You should also check the kaal sarp dosh in girl’s kundali which also has solution through puja by performing it specifically at Nashik or Varanasi.
Criteria for Guna matching with points
- Varna – Matching of the castes (Points 1)
- Vashya – Attraction(Points 2)
- Tara – Longevity (Points 3)
- Yoni – Nature and characteristics(Points 4)
- Graha Maitri – Natural friendship(Points 5)
- Gan – Mental compatibility(Points 6)
- Bhakoot – Relative influence of one on the other(Points 7)
- Nadi – Possibility of child birth(Points 8)
With so much importance given to whether the prospective girls and boys is a Mangliks or not, there are quite a few false beliefs as well. Here are some of the most common ones:
Born on Tuesday? You are definitely a Mangliks!Many people misconstrue that if you were born on a Mangalvaar (Tuesday), or a day ruled by planet Mars, you are a Manglik. However, astrologically this is not true.
There is no science or rational reasoning behind this so-called ‘famous’ belief.
A Manglik should marry a Manglik only!
Marry a tree and then your husbandThe priests usually tell you to do this because all the alleged problems related to being a Manglik are attached to the first marriage only. So, when you marry your groom, it is actually your second marriage without the supposed problems in your first marriage.
Either your husband or his close relative will dieThis is another belief that is completely untrue. Neither your husband nor anyone close to him will die just because you are ‘supposedly’ Manglik.
The marriage will end in a divorceThe success of your marriage depends on you and your partner’s compatibility and understanding. Your being a Manglik is not going to determine your marriage’s longevity.
REAL MANGLIKS DEFINATION in ENGLISH
In Hindu astrology, Manglik & Mangal Dosha is an astrological combination that occurs if Mars (Mangal) is in the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 7th, 8th, or 12th house of the ascendant chart. A person born in the presence of this condition is termed a manglik.