Matrimony & Matrimonial Site in Kerala – Mangliks.com
Search 25,000+ Kerala Manglik Profiles. Register to Find your Perfect Manglik Match. 100% Safe and Secure. Verified Contact Details. Hindi Matrimonials . Marathi Matrimonials . Gujarati Matrimonials . Bengali Matrimonials
Looking for Kerala Manglik Marriage Service? Find your perfect Kerala Girls & Boys for Shaadi on Mangliks.com
Register Free & Upload Your Kerala Matrimonial Profile
- Contact genuine profiles with 100% verified mobile numbers
- Highest number of documented marriages online
- The Most trusted Matrimony brand
- No.1 & most trusted matrimony service
- 100% verified mobile numbers
Kerala Girls & Boys Manglik Profile For Marriage From All Communities and Caste. Join Now! Premium Matches. Genuine Matches, Safe & Convenient, Match Mails, Verified Contact Details.Find Your Equal Manglik life partner. Trusted by 1 lakhs + of Brides and Grooms world wide.
Search Malayalam Manglik Girls, Boys at MANGLIKS. Kerala matrimonial service, Register free to connect with Malayali Bride, Groom for marriage.
Importance of Marriage, Shaadi Matchmaking Sites
With the invent of online manglik matrimony site, a new world of possibilities has opened up. These days Kerala matrimonial websites serve as a new and popular medium for searching life partners. They serve as a platform where numerous profiles from different walks of society come and connect to get the partner of their choice.
Then why wait, get your perfect life partner who must be waiting online for you. Register your marriage profile without any delay.
Let us look at some of the traditional bridal jewelry carried by the bride in Kerala
- Kasu Mala: This long necklace has a lot of little coins
- Palakka Mala: Typically green in color, a leaf necklace
- Nagapada Thali: Features pieces of green glass that look like emeralds.
- Karimani Mala: similar to a mangalasutra, and it features gold and black beads
- Mulla Mottu Mala: A necklace with several small-sized petals either in gold or gold studded with stones.
- Manga Mala: A necklace with several curved-shaped pendants
- Pathakam: Features a chain with a pendant, flower-shaped, which can be only gold or gold studded with stones.
- Jhumkis: Refer to designer bell-shaped earrings worn by the bride in a Kerala matrimonial ceremony, considered to be a part of temple jewelry.
- Ashtalakshmi Vala: Refers to bangles worn in Kerala, which symbolize health and well-being and represent the eight incarnations of Lakshmi. It also features images of all eight of these.